We pray you and your family are experiencing the blessings and favor of God even in the midst of the crisis currently facing our nation and our world! In a chaotic world, rest assured that our sovereign God is on the throne, working all things together for our good and for His glory. Do know that your church is hard at work to ensure that we remain well connected so that although we are not gathering as a body, we remain a vibrant, worshipping, serving body of believers in this world! Here’s our plan to keep the gospel message moving forward:
1. Although we are prevented from gathering in large groups, we will livestream Sunday worship @ 10am on Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and our website. Our hope is to see the ACTS church emerge as families and friends worship together in small groups. (i.e. invite a family member or close friend who may not have the ability to stream the worship experience)
2. We will celebrate Communion this Sunday during our Livestream. You can celebrate with us by obtaining your own crackers & grape juice while making a grocery run, or if you desire a celebration cup (what we use on Sundays), you can retrieve one at our church this Saturday between 12pm-2pm. For our Senior Saints who have difficulty with travel, we will gladly deliver a communion cup to you. Simply notify our church office at 912.232.5865.
3. We will continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus by serving our community. Our Wednesday Fresh Power LUNCH ON THE GO will continue to serve our Seniors, Children on Break, Homeless citizens, and others in need of a hot meal and also leaving them with a brief written presentation of the gospel (pending no further advisories from governmental leaders).
4. We will continue to encourage you to remain alert, to remain safe, and to remain connected to information from community leaders and church leaders.
5. We will pray for individuals and families who are directly impacted by this pandemic. We will lift up healthcare workers and first responders as well as governmental leaders.
Please know that WE LOVE YOU and WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU! Don’t allow FEAR to have the final word! Respond with Faith knowing that if GOD is for us, who can be against us!
Stay connected by visiting our website (www.FirstTabernacle1898.com) or connecting with our social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram @FirstTabernacle1898).
Pastor Andre’ J. Osborne